Household Insecticide Market Comprehensive Growth – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2020 – 2026
Household insecticides is a class of insecticides designed to eradicate pests from homes. They are usually applied on surfaces of floors, doors, and crevices in walls, door frames and furniture. Household insecticides in the form of repellents are applied on clothes and body to keep insects such as mosquitoes at bay. According to Our research analysts’, global household insecticide market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for household insecticide in mosquitoes & flies industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Bio-insecticide, Synthetic Insecticide. By application, the household insecticide market is classified into Mosquitoes & Flies, Rats & Other Rodents, Termites, Bedbugs & Beetles. On the basis of region, the household insecticide industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
A sample of this report is available upon request @ https://www.regalintelligence.com/request-sample/174540
– Synthetic Insecticide
– Mosquitoes & Flies
– Rats & Other Rodents
– Bedbugs & Beetles
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
– North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
– Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
– Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
– South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the household insecticide market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
– Neogen Corporation
– S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
– Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.
– Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
– Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
– Bayer AG
– FMC Corporation
– To analyze and forecast the market size of global household insecticide market.
– To classify and forecast global household insecticide market based on product, application.
– To identify drivers and challenges for global household insecticide market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global household insecticide market.
– To conduct pricing analysis for global household insecticide market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global household insecticide market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
– Manufacturers of household insecticide
– Raw material suppliers
– Market research and consulting firms
– Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
– Organizations, forums and alliances related to household insecticide
Reach us to quote the effective price of this report (UPTO 30% OFF) @ https://www.regalintelligence.com/check-discount/174540
Table of Contents:
Part 1. Introduction
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Key Benefit
1.3 Market Segment
Part 2. Methodology
Part 3. Executive Summary
Part 4. Market Overview
4.2 Market Size and Forecast
4.3 Market Dynamics
4.4 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Global Economy
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.5.5 Degree of Competition
Part 5. Global Market for Household Insecticide by Product
5.1 Market Overview
5.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
5.3 Synthetic Insecticide
5.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
Part 6. Global Market for Household Insecticide by Application
6.1 Market Overview
6.2 Mosquitoes & Flies
6.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.3 Rats & Other Rodents
6.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.5 Bedbugs & Beetles
6.5.1 Market Size and Forecast
Part 7. Global Market for Household Insecticide by Geography
7.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
7.2 North America
7.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
7.2.2 North America: Household Insecticide Market by Country
184.108.40.206 United States
7.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
7.3.2 Europe: Household Insecticide Market by Country
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of The Europe
7.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
7.4.2 Asia-Pacific: Household Insecticide Market by Country
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 ASEAN Countries
7.5 Middle East and Africa (MEA)
7.5.1 Market Size and Forecast
7.5.2 MEA: Household Insecticide Market by Country
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
7.6 South America
7.6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7.6.2 South America: Household Insecticide Market by Country
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
Part 8. Competitive Landscape
8.1 Market Share
8.2 Mergers & Acquisitions, Agreements, Collaborations and Partnerships
Part 9. Key Competitor Profiles
9.1 Neogen Corporation
9.2 S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
9.3 Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.
9.4 Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
9.5 Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
9.6 Bayer AG
9.7 FMC Corporation
*LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE
Part 10. Patent Analysis
10.1 Patent Statistics
10.2 Regional Analysis
10.3 Trends Analysis